Tour Monday to Sunday
Come to this gorgeous and intersting walking tour by Santiago of Chile.A beautiful city where you will discover always somethig new to do.Museums,old and historical building, important patrimony.
- Places to get to know:
- Palacio de la Moneda ( This is the meeeting point)
- Stock Exchange Building ( Date from 1893)
- Bandera Av. ( Boulevard in downtown)
- Court Justices
- Ex Congress National
- Plaza de Armas - The main square from Santiago´s town.
- Cathedral ( The big and important Catholic church from Santiago and Chile) date 1748
- City Hall of Santiago
- Bellas Artes Neighborhood and Museum
- Santa Lucia Hills ( Free entrance - Tuesday to SundaY) Monday is closed
- Lastarria Neighborhood
- The Forest Park
- Pablo Neruda´s house ( Entrance is paid separately Monday is closed)
- Bellavista Neighborhood and gastronomic center ( The end of the walking tour)
After the tour, any tips it´s will be welcome!!!
It´s good for you health too.
So,joy us in this beautiful trip and have a great time for you and your family and friends.